Cupid Shuffle 10K & 5K– Saturday, February 9, 2019- 8:30 am
Run to Remember 10K & 5K– Saturday, May 25, 2019- 8:30 am
Splash Dash 5K– Saturday, July 20, 2019- 8:30 am
Trick or Treat Trot 5K– Saturday, October 26, 2019- 6:30 pm
Run Run Rudolph 10K & 5K– Saturday, December , 2019- 8:30 am
- Series Finisher Medal: Run all 5 races in the Ole Brook Run Series and you’ll receive a custom Ole Brook Run Series Finisher Medal featuring the Ole Brook Run Series logo!
- Get one race FREE! When you register and pay for all the races at one time you’ll get one race FREE! You must register using the series registration link below and not the individual race registration links. Offer ends January 25.
- Will there be scoring and awards for the series? No. Each race will stand alone with awards given for each individual race. Runners who finish all 5 races will receive a custom Ole Brook Run Series finisher medal featuring the Ole Brook Series logo.
- If I can’t be at every race, can I submit a virtual time to still be eligible for the series finisher medal? YES! We understand that things come up and not everyone can make every race. We will allow ONE virtual race submission for the series. You must still register and let us know ahead of time that you will be submitting a virtual time. You must be present at 4 of the 5 races in order to be eligible for the series finisher medal.
- Will I still receive my medal and SWAG if I submit a virtual time? YES! We will hold your medal, t-shirt, and any race swag until the next race in the series.
- Are kids running the 1 Mile Kids Run at each event eligible for the Ole Brook Series Finisher Medal? YES! Any kid who runs all 5 races will get the same custom Ole Brook Run Finisher Medal as the 5K & 10K participants.
- If I pre-register for all 5 events, but cannot make it to an event can I get a refund? No, unfortunately we cannot give refunds for any event. You can transfer your race registration to another runner.
- I can’t commit to all 5 races, can I just come run one race? Absolutely! Each race stands alone even though they are a part of a series. Come run when you can!
- Do you use a race timer for your events? Yes! All of our races will be timed by Southern Race Timing. Results will be posted at http://www.runolebrook.com!
- Are strollers allowed? Yes strollers are welcome at all events. Simply be mindful of other runners and use caution. Also be aware that the Splash Dash 5K event will include various water features and your little one could get wet so use your discretion on running with a stroller for this event.
- Are pets allowed? No. Due to safety concerns for other runners, we do not allow pets in any of our races.
For more information on particular events, visit the event pages.
Coming from Out of Town?
Welcome to Brookhaven! We’re glad you’ll be coming to the “Home Seeker’s Paradise!” For more information on our city go to http://www.visitbrookhavenms.com.
Looking for a unique Brookhaven experience?
The Inn On Whitworth (601-990-5097/ website)
Homestead at Brookhaven Nurseries (601-757-3960/ website)
Just want to keep it simple?