Dress up and join the fun this Halloween at this night time run through Brookhaven!
Race #4 of 5 of the 2019 Ole Brook Run Series
Date: Saturday, October 26, 2019 – 6:00 pm
Location: Downtown Brookhaven, MS by the Chamber of Commerce (230 S Whitworth Ave, Brookhaven, MS 39601)
Schedule of Events
Registration/Packet Pick-Up: 5:00 pm-6:00 pm
5K Run/Walk Start: 6:00 pm
1 Mile Kids Run: 7:00 pm
Awards & Finish Line After Party: 7:30 pm
- Early Registration is $25.00 (until September 21)
- Regular Registration is $30.00. Race Day Registration is $35.00.
- Includes T-shirt, Finisher Medal, Bib, SWAG Bag, and Finish Line After Party!
- Deadline to be guaranteed a T-Shirt and desired size is October 1. After this date T-Shirts will be first-come-first-serve until they’re gone!
- T-SHIRT NOT GUARANTEED FOR RACE DAY REGISTRATION!
1 Mile Kids Run:
- Regular Registration is $10.00. Race Day Registration is $15.00.
- Includes Finisher Medal, Bib, SWAG BAG, and Finish Line After Party!
- For Kids 12 & under. Parents are welcome to run with their kids at no charge, but awards will only be given to registered participants ages 12 & under.
- In order to keep Kids Run prices as low as possible for families, the kids race does not include a t-shirt.
All participants who finish the race will receive a finisher medal. Awards will also be given to overall winners (Male/Female), as well as to age group winners, 3 deep in each age group.
Finish Line After Party
If you’ve been to a Defining Moment Event race you know we love the after party! Trick or Treat Trot 2019 will feature a costume contest plus food and fun! Plus you’ll get plenty of candy to take home!
Don’t want to run but still want to be a part? Volunteer! Volunteers will be needed to serve in the following areas:
- Water Stations
- Setup/Clean up
- Assisting at Finish Line After Party
All volunteers will receive a free T-shirt, but the best part is you’ll get to be a blessing to all of our participants and you’ll be a huge part of making this event a great success!
Are refunds available if I can’t make it?
No. Since all race expenses have to be paid prior to the race, we are unable to offer any refunds.
Can I still get my t-shirt if I am unable to make it?
If someone you know is able to pick it up for you at the event we will allow them to do so. You must let us know ahead of time who will be picking it up for you. We will not mail t-shirts if you are unable to make it.
Will this be a scary Halloween event?
No! All of our events are family-friendly. While the theme of the race is Halloween, it is a safe, clean, family atmosphere that will not include any scary or inappropriate elements.
Do I have to stay for the awards presentation to get my award?
Yes. We will not mail awards.
Will results and times be posted?
Yes. Southern Race Timing will be our timer and results will be posted at http://www.runolebrook.com.
Are strollers allowed?
Yes strollers are welcome, but please be mindful of other runners and use caution.
Are pets allowed?
No. Due to safety concerns of other runners, we do not allow pets.
Can I wear headphones during the race?
Yes. Just be cautious and aware of other runners, and be sure you can hear instructions and are able to hear any oncoming traffic.