‘Tis the season to run! Start the Christmas season off with a 10K or 5K run through Brookhaven, MS!
Race #5 of 5 in the 2018 Ole Brook Run Series
Date: Saturday, December 8, 2018 – 8:00 am
Location: Downtown Brookhaven, MS at the Military Memorial Museum (Old Train Depot- 125 S Whitworth Ave, Brookhaven, MS 39601)
Schedule of Events
Registration/Packet Pick-Up: 7:00 am-8:00 am
10K Run & 5K Run/Walk Start: 8:00 am
1 Mile Kids Run: 9:00 am
Awards & Finish Line After Party: 9:30 am
10K Run & 5k Run/Walk:
- Early Registration is $25.00 (until November 8)
- Regular Registration is $30.00. Race Day Registration is $40.00.
- Includes Long Sleeve T-shirt, Finisher Medal, Bib, SWAG Bag, and Finish Line After Party!
- Deadline to be guaranteed a T-Shirt and desired size is November 16, 2018. After this date T-Shirts will be first-come-first-serve until they’re gone!
- T-SHIRT NOT GUARANTEED FOR RACE DAY REGISTRATION!
1 Mile Kids Run:
- Early Registration is only $5.00! (until November 8)
- Regular Registration is $10.00. Race Day Registration is $15.00.
- Includes Finisher Medal, Bib, SWAG BAG, and Finish Line After Party!
- For Kids 12 & under. Parents are welcome to run with their kids at no charge, but awards will only be given to registered participants ages 12 & under.
- In order to keep Kids Run prices as low as possible for families, the kids race does not include a t-shirt.
All participants who finish the race will receive a finisher medal. Awards will also be given to overall winners (Male/Female), as well as to age group winners, 3 deep in each age group.
Finish Line After Party
The Finish Line After Party for Run Run Rudolph is not be missed! Each runner gets their picture taken with Santa Claus! Plus you get Christmas cookies and hot chocolate!
We look forward to supporting Toys for Tots again with this year’s Run Run Rudolph event! The U.S. Marine Corps Toys for Tots Program serves less fortunate children by providing toys during the Christmas season. When you register for Run Run Rudolph you’ll have the opportunity to make a donation to Toys for Tots. Also, when you come to the race, we ask that each runner bring a toy for the Toys for Tots toy drive! Last year this was a huge success and we look forward to blessing many more children in the Lincoln County area this Christmas season.
Are refunds available if I can’t make it?
No. Since all race expenses have to be paid prior to the race, we are unable to offer any refunds.
Can I still get my t-shirt if I am unable to make it?
If someone you know is able to pick it up for you at the event we will allow them to do so. You must let us know ahead of time who will be picking it up for you. We will not mail t-shirts if you are unable to make it.
Do I have to stay for the awards presentation to get my award?
Yes. We will not mail awards.
Will results and times be posted?
Yes. Southern Race Timing will be our timer and results will be posted at http://www.runolebrook.com.
Are strollers allowed?
Yes strollers are welcome, but please be mindful of other runners and use caution.
Are pets allowed?
No. Due to safety concerns of other runners, we do not allow pets.
Can I wear headphones during the race?
Yes. Just be cautious and aware of other runners, and be sure you can hear instructions and are able to hear any oncoming traffic.